Friday, April 29, 2016

First Impression: Sleek Matte Me Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream in Birthday Suit





Finally, Sleek Makeup has opened their branch in Cebu at SM City.  The moment I saw it, hearts were flying all over my head ÜÜÜ  When I went to their stall, the first product I looked for was their matte lipstick/lipcream in Birthday Suite......and tada!!!!




Once I saw it, the packaging reminded me right away of BYS Velvet Lips Liquid Lipstick, click here for my first impression.

This lip cream costs P450 .  The shade is  almost identical to that of LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in Dreamy (ooohh, I need to make a review with that lippie too).



LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in Dreamy






























This is how it looks with one coat
























With two coats















After 5 hours with just water intake



It's texture is creamy but it sets to matte.  You'll feel the dryness but it's not that bothersome.  It doesn't feel tacky like some matte lip cream. And it doesn't feel heavy on the lips too.  Although, it did stay on the fine lines of my lips.

Overall, I am okay with this lip cream but not too impressed.  This is good for everyday wear but reapplying is a must!


ÜÜÜ stay happy ÜÜÜ 

No comments:

Post a Comment