Monday, April 25, 2016

Review : Bioré UV Perfect Bright Milk






Lately, Mr. Sun has been very "shiny and bright".  With the summer season (plus the El Niño), we can't help but worry of the UV Rays and its harmful effect.  So, it's really best to include in our everyday body routine, to put on moisturizer with high SPF.

Since then, I was never a sunblock fan nor a moisturizer user.  Yes, I know, it's quite "bad".  You see, I have a very oily (emphasis on the word VERY) acne-prone skin.  If the product that I used does not "coordinate" with my skin, it's either my skin gets very greasy (i mean, sticky-icky) or bumps (acne) would grow on.  So, whenever I go to beauty shops, I never take a second look on the moisturizers and sunblock......until this little fella, caught my attention.



It labelled the "No. 1 Sunscreen brand in Japan".   I was hesitant , at first, because Japan's weather is different from the Philippines (plus I did not understand the other labels since I don't speak or read Japanese!!!).  But somebody inside my head was telling me to go and get it.....(justifying my impulsive buying, eh!)



Its formula is quite watery which I like because it is not heavy on my face.  When I first rubbed it on my fingers, I was again skeptical because of the white cast.  But when I applied on my face, with a little massage, I was amazed that it set to matte - powdery finish and I didn't look like a kabuki doll ÜÜ no greasy or tacky feeling. 

Even after 9hours of use, still no oily-icky feeling.  My foundation did not cake and no break-out occurred.

I have used this for a week now and there's no odd changes on my skin.  I tried using this while I was (whole day) in a non-airconditioned room, still no greasy feeling.

So far, I'm loving this sunscreen but still testing on it......will update soon.


ÜÜÜ stay happy ÜÜÜ

No comments:

Post a Comment