Thursday, April 14, 2016

Review: Blotterazzi by beautyblender



Oily skin problem??? Check! I have been struggling with oily skin since.....birth, I guess :(  Even when I am in an air-conditioned room, still my "natural oil" bursts out.  So, there's always a blotting paper in my makeup bag (and even inside my car)

Then one day, I came across a post about "beauty must-haves" and then I saw this......

 


 It was like love at first sight.  I wanted it so much!  Then when I read about the reviews, I was kind of hesitant.  But heck, I still went on to buy it.....love at first sight, like l said ;) 



I ordered the blotterazzi at amazon which was $3 cheaper (that time) than the beautyblender website.  The packaging is really nice.  Inside the mirrored compact are two blotting sponges.  It comes with a sample size of liquid blendercleanser.  When you wash it at first, you would notice pink stain when you lather and squeeze the blotter.  But eventually, it'll be gone after few washes.  Usually, I washed it after one week of use to prevent bacteria build up that could cause breakouts (oh yes! I'm acne-prone too).

This blotter does not work like how other blotting papers do, wherein you just swipe the paper unto your face.  What I do with this is, like how a beauty blender does, pat on and blend. I did not get that at first.  What I did at first was swiped it and I ended up removing my foundation and have an uneven foundation application.




This blotter, sad to say, did not work well for my very oily skin.  It removes a bit shine on my face but I still bring with me my trusty blotting paper from muji when I want to remove the remaining oil on my face. But this will still be of good use.  It can still used as a blending sponge....a flat one though ÜÜÜ


ÜÜÜ stay happy ÜÜÜ





No comments:

Post a Comment