Friday, April 08, 2016

Real Techniques Deep Cleasing Gel Review


One of the favorite things I love to do (aside from sleeping) is deep cleaning my brushes. Yep! Others dreaded it but me......I LOVE IT! I don't really know.  It's like, it's one of my stress buster.  Whenever I gave my brushes a bath, I feel like I was bathing too.  Sounds really weird, huh?




So, when I heard that Real Techniques has released a brush cleanser (in 2015), I was so ecstatic to try it out.  But the big question was, where to get it????  So then, I went on to continue with my bar soap and shower gel since I couldn't get one.  Days (and even) months after that (and just by the time our SM Seaside has opened), I have finally got a hold of this cleanser ÜÜÜ


As described, Real Techniques Deep Cleansing Gel is designed to extend the life of your brushes by  removing makeup, oils and impurities  for a new brush clean.
 
  • no alcohol
  • detoxifies and purifies
  • quick, clean rinse


This cost for P460.00 (150ml).  The gel is quite thick and is colorless which I definitely like!  And I find its smell really nice too!







So, here are my thoughts....

Pros:
  • smell good
  • cleaned and left my brushes smoother
  • a little drop goes a long way
 Cons:

  • pricey
  • not available in all SM of Cebu
  • it does not have a pump
  • it did not remove the foundation right after one wash

Overall, I like this cleanser.  But if I was ask if I would repurchase? ________________

ÜÜÜ stay happy ÜÜÜ

No comments:

Post a Comment