Thursday, June 09, 2016

Review: Colourpop Brow Color in Dope Taupe






Hi lovelies! Sorry for the delay.  Had so many things to do with work (char!) and with the kids' nearby school opening....but anyhoo, here I am to share to you my thoughts on this brow product.  

I am a self-confessed brow addict.  Whenever I see brow products, be it local or international, I would always give it a try (especially on the affordable ones).  My favorite product would be Bh Cosmetics Pro HD Brow Pencil (for international purchase) and The Face Shop Style My Eyebrow Pencil (for locally purchased product).  So when Colourpop finally launched their eyebrow products, I was determined to buy one....or two....or maybe three hehehehe!  When I learned that a friend was coming to Philippines, I quickly ordered online and got myself the pencil and the gel.  And, tadaaaa....





What I would be reviewing first, is the color brow or their pomade type of brow product.  I got the shade in dope taupe



The product cost $6 (PhP 282).  I got a free shipping from the site to my friend's place.  This product can commonly be compared to Anastacia's Dip Brow Pomade (which I don't own one).  It's consistency is creamy and works smoothly.  I like that it doesn't set fast, so I can still work my way in times I have placed too much product on.

This is me at 6plus in the morning.  Please note that I have a very oily skin but I mostly stayed (8hours to speak) in an air-conditioned room.




Me at lunch time..... 



And me after work ;)


Please excuse the hagardo versoza face hahaha!


Overall, I am super loving it!!! I think....or I believe this would last me a long time because a little goes a long way.  Although, I would hope this product would not dry up.  The only con is, obviously, the availability of this product.  I can only see a few online sellers selling this product.

So I guess that would be it....review on the colourpop brow pencil will follow soon.


ÜÜÜ stay happy ÜÜÜ 

No comments:

Post a Comment