Tuesday, April 03, 2012

meet and greet with Say

I have been recently hooked with videos on makeup tutorials (which, I know, I have been mentioning in my previous blogs hehehe!).  I've subscribed to mostly Filipino gurus because some of them use Filipino products.  Being a "newbie" with this art, I cannot afford buying some of the imported products that foreigners are introducing/using.  But little by little, I'm trying to get a hold of the "quite expensive" ones, mostly eyeshadows though.  I have a specific product for my face, like foundations and powders.  I tend to have breakouts especially with imported ones.  I used a clinique foundation and after 5th day, boom!!!  Attack of the killer tomatoes - as what my hubster says ÜÜÜ

So anyways, there's this one makeup guru who is based in manila that I am an avid fan of.  I have been following her tutorials and her blog.  When I learned that she would be doing a "meet and greet" here in Cebu, I told myself to give it a try on this "socializing" thing.  And so I tagged along my hubby met up with Say Tioco Artillero ÜÜÜ

She's really nice.  No patweetums effect.  A bubbly person.  She doesn't need heels to be tall (God! I so love her height ÜÜÜ)  Oh! She is pretty ÜÜÜ




with Say


We had chitchats....and my hubby and her bf had chitchats too. I didn't stay that long coz my kids are waiting but it was fun meeting up with her and with a few cebuanas who are into makeups too.


For some reason, I really like her....maybe because I find her real.  I mean, she doesn't brag....and she dressed simply for that meetup.  She's confident but doesn't show over confidence.....you know what I mean ÜÜÜ


I hope I could be doing more of this.


T'was nice meeting you Say.....really hope to see you again soon ÜÜÜ




ÜÜÜ stay happy everyone ÜÜÜ

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much darling!!!!! I will definitely contact you again when I'm back!!! <3

    ReplyDelete