Friday, April 06, 2012

trying it out


it's a Holy Week and my whole family just stayed at home.  The TV cable has signaled out which I really wondered why because cable tv companies never does that even on a Holy Week.

So anyways, while we were just in our comfort zone doing things that could be done, I decided to play a little "art" unto my daughter's face.










 I used the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay in Verve and Chopper.  I used the gel liner I bought from Forever21.  And for her lips, a lipgloss from E.L.F.













Noticed the curliformers attached at the back of her hair?  Well,  I wanted to redo her hair too but I got it off earlier that the curls didn't formed the way I wanted.





So there, my work of art....and hoping to more (not only with her ÜÜÜ)


ÜÜÜ stay happy everyone ÜÜÜ

No comments:

Post a Comment