Thursday, March 29, 2012

obsession

Today is another happy day for me.  I just got myself another brush....er, brushes, actually.  My hubby told me I'm no longer a makeup lover but obsessed with brushes...oh well, I just love them.  They gave a clean and flawless finish on my face, even when I'm starting to "grease".  Oh yes! I have a very (and I do mean VERY) oily skin....of course, associated with acne :(

Anywayz, while I was browsing for affordable brushes, I came to reach Coastal Scents, http://www.coastalscents.com/ , I know I'm quite late of discovering this brand but still happy that I found it ÜÜÜ  Then, I found these brushes that are on clearance sale.  But, my problem was the shipping.  The fee was more expensive that the items that I want to buy.  Luckily, my sister-in-law was on a 30day vacation in Canada.  When I checked the shipping fee, it was more than half lesser.....weeee!!! Was really glad.

To make the story short, my sister in law came back from her vacation and handed me these lovely (thanks again Ate O), inexpensive flat top brush...woot! woot!

So, here are what I ordered. First, a Bionic Flat Top Buffer

















and, Destiny Short Handled Buffer


based on reviews, they're good brush and doesn't shed.  They're soft and one even said that it's better than Sigma's F80.



they sent me a freebie....I love freebies! (who doesn't????) weee!!! They sent me a sample size of mineral eyeshadow in smoochie.  It's purplish gray shimmer eyeshadow.  Love it! ÜÜÜ


and oh, they sent me a sticker that made me smile. My hubby said, I should stick  it on my car.  I don't know if he was serious or making fun of my "obsession" ÜÜÜ







ÜÜÜ stay happy everyone! ÜÜÜ

No comments:

Post a Comment