Tuesday, March 27, 2012

beabi

I went to Manila last Monday for just a day.  I was invited by my cousin (whom i haven't seen for more than a decade) to witness him signing the roll of attorney.  It was a great honor because i didn't actually think he'd want me to be there since we haven't seen each other since we were kids.  So anyways, I took the 2nd (or 3rd) flight to manila via Cebu Pacific.  Because I was just staying for the day, we headed directly in Robinson's Place Manila to have lunch and chit-chats since it was just a walk to Supreme Court.  After which, we headed towards Supreme Court because my cousin's sched was 2:30.  When we got there, there we're still lots of "attorneys" waiting for their turns to go to the en banc session hall.  So, we waited there and until it was turn  to go in (we waited for an hour...oh well, Filipino time as they say).

After the signing and all, we went back to Robinson's to grab snacks.  I thought I'd buy myself some makeup for my "project".  While walking, I decided not to buy because I might be late for my flight.  Just as I was about to go out of the mall,  I found a stall with a familiar brand......BEABI!!!! I am so inlove with this shop the first time I stepped my foot on their store in SM-MOA.  They sell kinds of containers and I am such an addict for containers.  And to make it short, I bought a few stuffs :)


I love even their packaging.....here are what I got for myself:


this is a soap container but it can be be used for keeping your hairpins, rubber bands, etc...



I forgot what's this for but this is where i put my earphones because it's better (for me) than the one's (i totally forgot what's it called) with grooves and you roll your wire on to it....forgive me, but I really forgot how you call that earphone organizer......so anyways, the last two items that i got were these:






I got these lipgloss container with different applicator type....I bought some lipglosses from faceshop and I love them so much except for the their packaging....so, I'll be transferring them to this container.




My 8hour vacation in Manila was complete...having been able to see my cousin (by the way, he's my first degree cuzzo), being able to step foot on my employer's main office, and being able to buy things from beabi....HAPPY ME!!! ÜÜÜÜÜ

1 comment:

  1. Wow i love beabi too! Will definitely buy that one for my earphones too ^_^ I feel you!

    ReplyDelete