Thursday, April 02, 2020

Review: Practk® Power Blender

Hi Everyone! Happy to be here again for another review.  And I am crossing my fingers that I would be consistent in posting blogs for you even after this situation.

I am here to review another beauty product that has satisfied me and is worth the time writing and reading about it.  This is the Practk® Power Blender.

But first, a little overview of what Prackt® is.  Prackt is a sister company of Sigma.  They offer exceptional beauty products that are simple and practical.  Their prices are more affordable compared to the sister brand but offer the same quality.





So here it is:

Practk® by Sigma® Power Blender
in Green


It is a latex-free sponge that has a flat shape that could be use for precise contouring, highlighting and setting.


While the curved part is perfect for blending.


They also come in blue and purple.  (it looks like purplish pink when you see it in person. not as purple as Barney the Dinosaur hehehehe!)

Each sponge cost for $9 (or PhP457.11)


This is how it looks when wet



The sponge is packed in a colorful box made in plastic.



My thoughts:

This sponge reminded me of Beauty Blender.  I love that it is not too soft nor too stiff.  Just perfect for me.  When wet, it bounces back immediately after you squeeze the excess water.  It does not suck too much makeup product.  Also, this product is not to small to hold compared to Sigma's 3DHD Blender (which I will also review soon).  The price is a thumbs-up too.  But the downside is that it is only available online.

I hope this post helped you.  Stay safe everyone and stay happy (even when the world is giving us so many reasons to be sad) ÜÜÜ



No comments:

Post a Comment