Friday, September 09, 2016

First Impression: Happy Skin Glam Squad Liquid Matte Lipstick (Denise Go-Ochoa)


Hey everyone! Back again with a first impression on this beautiful matte lipstick.   It's the Glam Squad Liquid Matte Lipstick.  Happy Skin did a collaboration with makeup masters in the Philippines -  JIGS MAYUGA, JUAN SARTE, DENISE GO-OCHOA and MICKEY SEE.  They developed and customized a glam collection and one of these is the lipstick.


I got Denise Go-Ochoa's shade in naked peach.  True to its name, it is a nude lipstick with a touch of peach so it won't be tooo nude on your lips.




I bought mine at Zalora because it was out of stock on their website.  The price is at P699.00. It's 4.5ml in size and packaging is so elegant.....definitely glam!!!!

(left) when swiped (middle) after a minute (right) when it sets

I like that it has no smell and it doesn't give me a dry (like it sucks the life out of your lips) feeling.  It didn't feel tacky on the lips too.  It does stay on the lines on my lips though when you don't use primer but it can be fixed by putting  a lip balm  prior to the matte lipstick.  It stayed on for at least 5hours on my lips (7am to 11am).  After lunch, it washed off a little but still the stain is there.

The lipstick is pricey though but it's worth your money.  I use it everyday and I got nice compliments from people I came across with (wink wink Ü)



I hope you enjoyed reading this first impression and stay happy always ÜÜÜ

2 comments:

  1. How does it compare with sleek matte me on bday suit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there janna! The Bday suit didn't quite last long on me. If you will see on my blog, the bday suit kind of faded on me after 5 hours with just water intake. This product (happy me) lasted long. This also stayed on my fine lines but not as obvious as the ones with bday suit ÜÜÜ

    ReplyDelete