Friday, April 10, 2015

Nichido Tinted Brow Gel

Hey everyone! Glad to be back. I am here to review a brow gel.  You see, I am so much fund of brow products, be it pencil, powder, gel or mascaras.  For me, grooming and defining your brows makes one's face look younger since brows frame the face.

I will be reviewing the Nichido Tinted Brow Gel.  It comes in 4 shades: Brunette, Salted Caramel, Espresso and Ash Blonde

(pls. excuse the quality of the pictures. I used my celphone in taking pictures)




I bought this at Watson's for the price of P238.00 and I got the shade in brunette

 This is how the brush looks and the gel has no unpleasant smell







This is me at 6:30 in the morning.
(I first applied the Snoe Eyebrow Gel Corrector)

At 2:10 in the afternoon, the color is still there but there is already a little fading on the inner corner of my right (which is in your left side when looking at the picture) side of my eyebrow.

At 5:30 in the afternoon, the color already faded but it still tamed my brows.


Worn a total of 11 hours inside an aircondition room.  Also know that I have a very oil acne-proned skin.  Weather during this day was windy/gloomy day.  I also tried rubbing it off with water and sad to say, it rubbed off.

I have been using this product since January and I only use it when I am in a cool place (like the office and mall).

Overall, the eyebrow gel is okay for people who doesn't want to spend beyond P300 on their eyebrows.  Although, I would suggest not using this product when going to concerts, mardi gras or any place that can make you sweat a lot.

stay happy every one ÜÜÜ


No comments:

Post a Comment