Saturday, December 08, 2012

my first BDJ Box

hi everyone!  I'm here to share to you the first ever box that I got for myself Ü  I have seen quite a lot of "boxes for subscription" but I was quite hesitant coz I might not find it worthy of.  But when I saw BDJ Box's site, I just got this feeling that this will be a very good try to subscribe.  Aside from the good reviews from other bloggers, the people behind BDJ box's beauty ministry are skilled when it comes to beauty, fashion and all that jazz ÜÜÜ see them here.  So without further ado, here is it!!!





The box came so fast.  After subscribing, the package arrived after 2 days.  Now that's fast!!!  I was even worried coz after paying thru paypal, I didn't change my delivery address from my house to my office.  I emailed them about it and they replied right away.  Talk about speed huh ÜÜÜ so anyways, here are the goodies that i got:













I really happy to see quite a lot of products for the amount that i paid....SO SO HAPPY!!! 

So, for you out there, get yourself a taste or two of their box! ÜÜÜ


ÜÜÜ stay happy everyone ÜÜÜ

No comments:

Post a Comment