Thursday, December 13, 2012

and counting....

Hi everyone!  I'm really glad to be quite more "active" in my blogspot.  I just hope that I could be more active especially it's yuletide season.  I would really love to share to you my thoughts and my involvement on any activities ÜÜÜ

Anyways, my hubby and I just celebrated our 7th year of marriage.  We actually got married twice (civil and church) but our civil marriage was the one registered.  We got married on December 8, 2005 and we had our marriage blessed on January 7, 2006.  We are now even blessed with two kids (both girls), 6 y.o and 2 y.o.

We I wanted to have a formal dinner to celebrate but then I thought, it would be nice to celebrate our day with the kids.  So, I booked an overnight stay at Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel.  But before going there, hubby (who just came from work) surprised me with a pretty bouquet and a post card (from his planner) with sweet words




He really amazes me.  I must admit, he wasn't that thoughtful.  He is (and is constantly) sweet but he was never the flowers and chocolates guy when we were just in girlfriend/boyfriend stage.  I only received a single love letter from him during those times.  But as years have passed, he kind of learn to go out of his "shell".  I just recently found out (from him) that he was under pressure looking for a present for my birthday (which is this month also).  Since I am so into makeups and brushes now, he admitted that he would spend 20 minutes of his lunch break to go to beauty shops or makeup stalls just to look for makeups or brushes that would make a great birthday present ÜÜÜ how sweet is that!!!  He didn't mind the weird and questionable look from salesladies whenever he asks something ÜÜÜ 

So back to where we were, we celebrated at the beach with the kids.  Although it wasn't some posh beach resort here in Cebu but the smile on my children's face and moment we were there were priceless.



I am so glad to have found a man who, despite my flaws, still thinks that I am perfect in his eyes.  We may not be individually perfect but being together makes everything perfect.....Happy Anniversary my love and wishing and hoping to celebrate more anniversaries with you and the kids






ÜÜÜ stay happy everyone ÜÜÜ

No comments:

Post a Comment