Saturday, July 21, 2012

what's in my make up pouch

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share to you a few of my "goodies" which I bring everyday of my life.  It's also one of the things that I cannot go out without it Ű my makeup pouch ŰŰŰ





This is actually a pencil case which I bought in SM department store.  I like it because it's a see-thru pouch and it isn't bulky in my bag.  Here are what's inside of it

 It's just basic stuff ŰŰŰ

 That's my powder, brush and a paper soap, incase I ran out of wet wipes or alcogel ŰŰŰ
 That's my mascara from Avon, lip liner and an eyeliner for highlighting the inner corners or lower waterline of my eyes
 A lipgloss and a lipstick
 an oil control film (my everyday lifesaver) & nailcutter

 My blusher/highlighter, tweezer and lash curler











This is the powder that I use.  It's Avon's Smooth Mineral Powder Foundation.  I've been using it for quite a while and it's really "friendly" to my oily and acne-prone skin ŰŰŰ





I used it together with my flat top retractable kabuki brush from charm (which I blogged here).  I will soon be making a review a on this powder too since (as what I've said) I have been using it for quite a while.  So I think it'll be legit to make one ŰŰŰ

These are my favorite lip product that I combine.  It makes a natural-but-not-dull effect on my lips ŰŰŰ






First, I line my lips using Nichido's Lip Liner in Rosette



Then I dab unto my lips Ever Bilena's Lipstick in Mauvey









Then I put on Nyx's lip gloss

and then I'm done with my lips ŰŰŰ











  For now, this is my favorite blusher.  It's from James Cooper's Jazzy Collection.  It's a liquid blusher.  It gives a natural pink glow unto your cheeks.  A little pump and it goes a long way  ŰŰŰ













So there goes my beauty bag! Thanks for dropping by!



ŰŰŰ stay happy every ŰŰŰ

2 comments:

  1. can i just say baby lips aare the best lip balm everr. ^_^

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! thanks for dropping by :) oh yes, they definitely are :)

      Delete