Saturday, July 07, 2012

sharing: my beauty corner

last night, while i was reading some blogs, there's this two that caught my attention and gave me an idea to do the same too.....these bloggers were featuring their cosmetic drawer/closet and some collections.  so, with a light bulb up in my head, i thought why not feature my beauty cosmetics too ÜÜÜ i am in no way showing off or bragging my things coz they're actually not something to brag about comparing to those lovely collections that i've seen on youtube and other blog sites.....i'm just sharing my humble collections which maybe might help people in starting their own too ÜÜÜ


so here's my humble vanity nook:

BEHOLD! MY 16 y.o. dresser ÜÜÜ


some random stuff that i use everyday



















 a few nail polish collection and an everyday must use (deo and lotion) ÜÜÜ







here are a few of my e/s shadow brushes which i still place in their plastic pack coz i think it's quite unsanitary to just leave them uncovered since i don't use them all together a day......the brush holder is actually a pen holder which i bought in a japanese store














here are the makeups that i use for special occasions and below are the brush sets that i randomly bought online


here are the makeups that i use every single day



















♪♫♪ these are a few of my favorite things ♪♫♪






i just love brushes!!!! it's like they're my stress-buster....weird huh?? even by just looking at picture of brushes sold online, they make me feel happy ÜÜÜ most brushes......or maybe all of it were bought online.  the sets with pink brush rolls are from Beauty Cosmetics (left) and Dollface (right).  the ones on the jar are from Sigma.  below the jar is from CoastalScents and the pink brushes on a black pouch is from Beauty Cosmetics which i blogged a few months back.  Inside the container are some random face brush from bh cosmetics, coastal scents, mac, beauty cosmetics....so yeah! there they are ÜÜÜ

 i'd like to share to my 16y.o. jewelry box....it was a graduation (high school) from my tita....and i love how it didn't fade even how old it's been with me.


so, there it is....again, this is not showing off my cosmetics and the likes but merely sharing to you my humble collections ÜÜÜ


ÜÜÜ stay happy everyone ÜÜÜ

6 comments:

  1. wow! nice post! ♥ you really have a lot of makeup brushes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! ÜÜ your collections are great too, especially your books and nail polishes....an inspiration as well ÜÜ

      stay happy pretty ÜÜ

      Delete
  2. sis! paano ka nag order sa coastal scents? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i ordered it online thru their website. then i had it delivered sa canada where my sister in law that time was on a vacation para makaless sa shipping ÜÜ

      Delete
  3. oh cool, I envy that you have your own vanity area. I only place all my makeup and hair stuff on two wall shelves inside our bedroom. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ÜÜ oh wow! it's a great honor to see you comment on my blog ÜÜ our room is quite small but i can't live without my dresser....it's been with me since 1996 ÜÜ really thanks for dropping by. stay happy ÜÜ

      Delete