Friday, June 17, 2016

Review: Colourpop Brow Pencil in Dope Taupe







Hey loves! Me again with the Colourpop brow product.  It's the pencil this time.  Last blog I made was the colourpop brow color with same shade.  This right here is non-sharpening/twistable pencil with a spoolie.






It cost $5 (Php 231 more or less).  This pencil is also creamy and glides on smoothly too.  The downside of this pencil is that it may be twistable but IT IS NOT retractable.  So when you twist up, you can not move it back down.  You cannot see how much product you got there.


This is how it looks on me

facing the led light
 
on natural light


It lasted long on my oily skin (with no brow gel).  Again, I'd like to emphasize that I am staying in an air-conditioned room.  I would say that I am also loving this product and would definitely repurchase it.  This "may" replace my ever trusted and favorite BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Pencil......but, uhm, nope!  The latter is still my favorite hehehehe!!!! So there ÜÜ I hope you have a great weekend  ÜÜ

ÜÜÜ stay happy ÜÜÜ






No comments:

Post a Comment