Saturday, March 24, 2012

project

lately, i have been addicted to watching makeup tutorials on YouTube...it's really amazing how women can come up with such beautiful outcome in a very simple way....with that, i told myself to why not become like them.  BUT, there's one problem....makeup "accessories" can be too expensive.....but luckily, i have friends and relatives who are quite "supportive" with my "dream"...and so they sent me a few "stuffs" for my humble beginnings :)

a friend of mine sent me these beautiful brushes....i fell inlove right away by just looking at them.....owning these brushes is a dream come true....thanks janine :)



when i checked this online, http://www.sigmabeauty.com/, they were quite expensive for beginners like me....but then, these aren't something you will use for a short period of time hehehe! and oh, they gave me a freebie too...a blending brush....pretty!!!



in addition to this, my cousin gave me another "dream come true" eyeshadow palette.....




they are indeed pretty!!!! thanks jill for this.....this means, i'll be experimenting on these E/S and i'm quite excited now :) i hope i could create a great look with this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment